I used Simplicity 2444, having had it recommended by lots of people and I did really like it. I especially like the diagonal darts on the bodice front. I think they really looked interesting with the lines of the tartan. The fit was actually really good without any alterations, which makes a change! As always o shortened it a lot which saved on fabric. I made a UK 8 and the fit it a little loose but comfy to layer over a polo neck, like I did when bracing the cold today.
I bought the cost tartan brushed cotton from Fabric Land. I used 1.5m, costing £3.99 per metre. After buying the zip and cotton this project came in at £8- win!